• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What does the blooming trader do in Woodelves chapter?

DeletedUser43

The blooming trader guild increases the "portal production boost" for all guest races. But the Woodelves don't have a portal. So what does it do in this chapter? Besides that wholesaler discount.

DeletedUser2870

Well, as far as I can judge it doen't increase the mana from the cultural buildings.
Since there aren't any other special goods it seems that apart from the wholesaler deals and the lower fee on trades with undiscovered players it doesn't do anything.
But perhaps there will be more goods added in the second part of the woodelves chapter. Or the chapter after that. Except that if things stay like this I'll probably not be around anymore by then

DeletedUser43

So, it is pretty much worthless. Gee. So glad I spent the last two chapters trying so hard to get one. Every time I finally get one of these wonderlesses they become worthless wonderlesses. Dang thing didn't even get released until I was done with fairies. Got it up and built as soon as I had already finished the orcs. And now....paperweight.

Sigh

DeletedUser4671

The Wood Elves chapter may not have a portal, but the Forest Glade acts as a portal and the Trader Guild will boost that. If you look closely at that chapter, you will see there are special goods you have to produce in order to finish the chapter. Once you unlock all the grafting sites, you use your refined tier one goods to produce special goods in the Forest Fabrication building. Hope this helps!

Happy gaming :)

DeletedUser43

That does help Areane!! Thank you. I would have cried if I had gone to all this work to finally get one and it didn't do me any good! I am so glad to know that! Much appreciated!