• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What does this mean?

MagicPagan

I have never seen this before, but I've only been playing a couple of months, so from a global perspective, I'm sure I haven't seen much.

I couldn't leave neighborly help. I scrolled way out to the edges of the city, and didn't see other buildings.

what does this mean.jpg

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Wow, I've never seen that either. It's a building hut, and I know that more than one person can help a building hut, but I don't think it could have been that overloaded with helpers. (Mine is fully maxed, and allows 5 helpers, I believe.) Maybe it's just a graphics glitch.

Someone wiser than I am will have to weigh in on it.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Wait, there were NO other buildings except this one? Oops, definitely a graphics glitch. Actually, now that you mention it, it does look like the building hut is inside the main hall. Wow, crazy.

Kekune

That actually looks like multiple buildings overlaid on each other. I see a builders hut, a main hall, and a couple other things that aren't as easy to identify. If that's in game, it's a very weird glitch.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I saw this a few years ago and the problem, in my case, was I needed to clear the cache of my browser. Of course, that's what I remember the problem to be and the solution. Given my memory, no guarantees.

AJ

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Oh the piled up building bug. I haven't seen that for a while now. Go out to map and back, it will display properly.
And tell Support do they can get the developers working on a fix.

MagicPagan

I saw this a few years ago and the problem, in my case, was I needed to clear the cache of my browser. Of course, that's what I remember the problem to be and the solution. Given my memory, no guarantees.

AJ
I'll try that. It was just the one city, and probably about 3/4 of the way through leaving NH for everyone.

Deleted User - 1178646

I have never seen this before, but I've only been playing a couple of months, so from a global perspective, I'm sure I haven't seen much.

I couldn't leave neighborly help. I scrolled way out to the edges of the city, and didn't see other buildings.

View attachment 9675
most likely a random bug in your client, just relog and it should be solved.

Havent seen that happen in a years I think.

Blindsider66

That is no Bug. The buildings are a blur due to movement. If you zoom in closer you will see what appears to be a sock on the door handle of the Builder's Hut. Somebody's in there giving a whole lot of Neighborly Help. It should only last a couple of minutes.

Peace
Blindsider66