• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What good are extra Rune Shards?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1102
  • Start date

DeletedUser1102

I still get Rune Shards for the Human Ancient Wonders I already have built when I complete a province, but I can't seem to use them for anything when I go into the Ancient Wonders menu or click on my Ancient Wonders themselves. Is there any use for the surplus Rune Shards?

I ask, because the further I get from my city, the harder and more expensive the encounters get. I am wondering if I should just stop expanding into other provinces and wait until I get to the Dwarven Ancient Wonders. Then start clearing/exploring provinces then, so the are easier to complete, rather than keep exploring now, and make it crazy difficult to get shards for my Dwarven Ancient Wonders.

DeletedUser594

They will be of use to unlock level 6 of the AW's. I stopped opening territory after completing the first two buildings to wait for the Dwarven tech to open. Your odds of getting a Dwarven Rune are already low since there are now 4 types you can get with each territory won. Keep scouting, keep fighting, just stop at 7 wins and then when dwarven unlocks they are set for a run.