• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What happen to the 'Like' ?

Raccon

The 'Like' option in comments is missing on mobile!

Screenshot_20220215-100018_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Sprite1313

It's not missing on mobile; you can't "like" comments in the lounge. Not sure why the forum is set up that way, but it is.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
They’ve rigged the system so you can’t “Like” a post whenever Bud Sorceress appears. :(

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I guess they liked your wintery outdoors lights avatar better ;)
They finally removed them from the MA so I feel like my rejection and protest of winter lampions is over. I have now moved in the other direction by embracing one of their creations, one that very few around here are willing to shower with likes! I will not let popular public sentiments ruin a good friendship!

Besides, this one cracked me up making it. I wasn’t sure if I could pull off the “Best Buds Forever” vibe given Buddy is camera shy and there weren’t many pictures available to work with. Thankfully, I’ve recently survived the Banshee House and had to really stretch my imagination (and lampions).

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Like all above this. There, that replaces the button. Pretty easy to do, too.

AJ