• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What happened to the contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1677

What happened to this contest. The Creat an Elvenar Holiday. I entered the contest by submitting entries over 13 days ago.....no news. I have sent them a note......still no answer.

• The Category/Race (Human, Elf or Dwarf) which the Holiday represents
  • The Name of the Holiday
  • The Date of the Holiday
  • What the Holiday celebrates (and please include any additional information such as traditions that go along with this

Win Diamonds Help us Create Elvenar Holidays!!

DeletedUser51

I'm not sure what you mean. We began this contest 10 days ago and are collecting initial entries until this evening at midnight.

The contest rules are as follows -
  • Each player may submit one entry for each Category/Race
  • Holiday Names and descriptions may not contain any inappropriate or copyright material. Any which do will be disqualified
  • The contest will go on for 11 days and officially end on January 31, 2016 at midnight EST.
  • The Moderator Staff will choose the top 5 Holidays for each Category/Race based on Creativity
  • Top 5 names for each Category/Race will be put on the forum for the community to vote on for an additional 5 days.

DeletedUser1036

Pretty sure a lot of people missed the last statement in the forum listing...............

All entries will be hidden from public view so please don't worry that your entry disappears when you post it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.