• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What happens when...

DeletedUser23403

You go to next chapter without Completing the unskippable quest? Is that even possible??

AtaguS

You can, but to my best knowlege if you do you will not be able to progress in those quest lines any longer if you are in a guest race chapter and need those goods to proceed.

DeletedUser23403

You can, but to my best knowlege if you do you will not be able to progress in those quest lines any longer if you are in a guest race chapter and need those goods to proceed.
Just wondering. A player and i were talking about unskippable quests and he said it's skippable if I just go to the next chapter. I told him that I wouldn't recommend doing that. I don't see anything good coming from not completing the questline before proceeding to the next chapter.

AtaguS

I agree with you there. I think there are some players who ignore the quest lines, including the chapter-specific ones but I like to do them just to keep pace with the game. To each their own...but I'm pretty sure that once you start skipping guest race quest lines, it becomes nearly impossible to go back and start doing them again as most players don't have the buildings, space or goods required from previous guest race chapters.

AtaguS

When you move on to the next chapter, all previous chapter specific quest become declinable
Fantastic! And, is this new? I know in the past so many players had trouble because they tore down their portal before the next chapter's quest to do so. Seems all they had to do was forfeit quests for one chapter and all is ok again.

Gath Of Baal

Fantastic! And, is this new? I know in the past so many players had trouble because they tore down their portal before the next chapter's quest to do so. Seems all they had to do was forfeit quests for one chapter and all is ok again.

Its been around for awhile now, started around the time INNO added diamonds to the end and start of each guest race chapter.. I was one of those people who were like 2-3 quest chapter back from my current chapter, and this feature allowed me to catch up again on several cities.

You still have to go through every single quest and hit decline though, but at least you can read and follow the storyline that way

Yogi Dave

And, is this new?
When I started the game, that was a problem, but I think it's been over a year since they became declinable. Personally, I enjoy the questlines, especially reading the story the guest race has to tell. Okay, they may be dippy, but they are better than what is offered for most events.

Also, tearing down the portal isn't as bad as it used to be since you can now build any earlier portal to tear down for the quest.

Pheryll

Set Designer

I believe it has been around since about the time the Sorcerers and Dragons chapter was released. There is also one quest in that chapter that would require you to skip if you moved through the chapter before getting to it (large quantities of guest race goods required beyond the cap and no way to spend them except on technologies).

I now stop doing the chapter quests once I run into one that acts as a speed bump like "Donate 500,000 Mana" with a 10 Ancient Knowledge as a reward. That does nothing buy hinder my progress by taking a huge amount of manna for a joke of a reward. I leave my guest race buildings in place until I finish the quests I want to do at the end. Then I move on to reorganizing and upgrading my city.

Iyapo1

iirc those sound like Orc Quests. Fairy queen saying the spores stink and then researching the Orc Portal