• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What is going on with message Server Error?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
In the past when I got that message it was usually because I had the game open in another window and had forgotten for a pretty long time. Then I'd try to log in again and it would remind me I'd been away for a long, long time.

AJ

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I'd suggest, as they will in the help area, that you clear you internet cache and restart everything. Sometimes things just go a little wacky in memory and something that should be cleared when you log out, isn't being cleared. In any case, it won't hurt.

BTW For anyone using a PC it's always a good thing to restart you PC at least once a week. Something called a "memory leak" can occur and slowly, over time, slow things down and even cause things to freeze. Restarting clears these and gives you the maximum resources the system can have to run things. Just a side note.

AJ