• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What is in treasure chest?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
yes, sometimes it's a relic.
I've never seen official numbers, but from what I can tell it's 50% chance of KP, and 50% chance of a relic or spell.
I'd really like to know the exact breakdown myself...

DeletedUser3312

I do get lots of spells and relics and some days I get all kp. smile. I believe it is a random generator. One thing to remember. this is the US server. The clock resets at 6pm Miami time. and so if you collect chests in the morning, you can collect 3 more after 6pm that same day. however, you won't be able to collect any more until after 6pm the following day. so, if you are in there in the evening and visiting OW neighbors that helped you out, you will see that you have treasure chests available again. I choose to ignore them and wait until the next morning when I do my daily visits. but if you are going to be out the following day and not able to do visits, you can collect those 3 chests that evening.