• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What is 'placeable expansion'

DeletedUser7990

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well.
I am a little confused on the expansions.

I was looking at the 'Premium Expansion' (that costs 2000 diamonds) OUCH
but within the description is says 'placeable exapansions' and it has '20'

So it is 2000 diamonds for a single 5x5 square or is it 2000 diamonds for 20 5x5 squares?

I hope that makes sense.

Thank you
T

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
That is for one. The 20 means that there are only 20 more you can buy in total. If you buy all 20, you won't be able to buy any more.

DeletedUser7990

oh jebuz, so it is 2000 diamonds for 1 5x5 square? That is $24 USD!
Thank you for your reply and explaining it to me, I think I will just go about expanding the long way.

:)

Mykan

Oh Wise One

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
There! See! they work out on average to only a hair over $45.00 each if you buy them all. A bargain at 1/10th the price.

DeletedUser6335

There! See! they work out on average to only a hair over $45.00 each if you buy them all. A bargain at 1/10th the price.
Ahahahahahaahaahaha Thanks Ashrem, I needed that laugh! It's a bargain for INNO, to be sure -but even if they were on sale for 20% off I don't think I'd be even tempted. I know space is a *good* thing, but dang- that's a high cost for a plot (and even 20 plots) of pixelated land.