• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What is the best use of diamonds?

DeletedUser20709

The other diamond route.

Use the vision vapor from crafting to get grand prizes
With enough patience you will average 1 diamond for every 2 vision vapor.
I actually got 500 diamonds from the 2nd chest I opened in the MA. Never considered upgrading the MA as I am pretty stingy with my diamonds. Might have to reconsider my position on this. All good points. Thanks. ;):)

CanDaMan

I got 1000 diamonds from a contest here in the forums, My initial allotment, and completing chapters. I bought the third builder early, and just got the fourth one. I haven't seen a need to buy anything else, I still have 700!

Risen Malchiah

I got 1000 diamonds from a contest here in the forums, My initial allotment, and completing chapters. I bought the third builder early, and just got the fourth one. I haven't seen a need to buy anything else, I still have 700!
I highly recommend another level in the Magic Academy. It's relatively cheap, makes spells faster, allows you to queue up more spells at the same time, and best of all, you get more fragments when disenchanting things you don't want.

DeletedUser22511

I just purchased enough to get 3rd builders in two cities....then event started and got wishing well to generate diamonds.
I used some earned diamonds to purchase 1 lv up for one phoenix in one city, was at stage 9, now stage 10.
I just left the other phoenix in stage 9 because that would mean more $ to spend to get essence to get evolving artifact...

if you don't plan on spending real money, I say wait for event, get a wishing well and just use diamond earned to buy builder.
3 builders are enough I think....

well in game, as you play and be patient, you would eventually get some free diamonds to cover more builders, expansions or magic academy.
i'm fine with lv 2 magic academy, got lots spells from event so I am not crafting or creating spells that much anyways.
expansions are good but I can get by what I can manage.
it really comes down to your playing style.

DeletedUser20951

I highly recommend another level in the Magic Academy. It's relatively cheap, makes spells faster, allows you to queue up more spells at the same time, and best of all, you get more fragments when disenchanting things you don't want.
When crafting was added, the first thing I did was upgrade the Academy to level five. Fairly cheap, and it's immediately useful, even if you don't craft very often; you receive the greatest amount of spell fragments from breaking stuff and pump out spells quicker. I see a maxed MA as a must have.