• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What is the blue "portal" looking item on far left of city...

• Thread starter DeletedUser24353
  • Start date

DeletedUser24353

Complete newbie here. I tried searching for an answer, but perhaps don't know the right terms to find it if it exists. Apologies, and please point me in the direction of the existing thread if it does...

I noticed in the mobile app when scrolling the edges of the city for keys, the blue "portal" looking item on the far left of the city makes a noise when tapped, but doesn't seem to do anything else. Nothing around it makes a noise when tapped. Is there significance to this? Perhaps something I'm not far enough along to know about yet?

DeletedUser20951

I think you might be referring to the Spire, which you cannot enter into and fight/negotiate within until you reach Chapter Three?

DeletedUser20951

Unactivated Spire.jpg
Does it look like this? If so, it is the unactivated Spire.

DeletedUser20951

Because I am in a screen-capturing mood, here's the appearance of the Spire once you have reached the third chapter of the game and it is during when the Spire is accessible:
Activated Spire.jpg
Provide my guess is correct, I am curious about it making a sound. My Spire is silent as the grave, it- Wait, is that why there are no sound effects inside?! WHY AM I ONLY NOW FIGURING THAT OUT?!

DeletedUser24353

Because I am in a screen-capturing mood, here's the appearance of the Spire once you have reached the third chapter of the game and it is during when the Spire is accessible:
Provide my guess is correct, I am curious about it making a sound. My Spire is silent as the grave, it- Wait, is that why there are no sound effects inside?! WHY AM I ONLY NOW FIGURING THAT OUT?!
I guess I will find out when I get there...lol!