• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What is the point of offering a 2nd Festive May Tree as a grand prize?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Everybody gets one automatically early in the event. What is the point of having a 2nd one as a grand prize? It seems a waste of a grand prize. You will not get enough artifacts to evolve 2 of them. And without evolving it, it is not very good.

Crow Last Elf

I agree with you, I wouldn't think many people would want a second tree enough to buy enough seeds for another fully evolved tree. But I haven't done the calcs to see how attractive the tree is for younger cities.

There is an upside, if you don't evolve the first, you have a chance of obtaining the second in a higher chpt, and then using the artifacts on the second.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I agree that it's odd for a building as lackluster as the May Tree, but since they do this for all evolving buildings, I think it's part of their evolving bldg revenue strategy. The players who spend real money on this game in amounts that make it so the rest of us can play at a reduced rate or for free frequently have more than one evolving building at max levels. I don't think Inno is opposed to multiples of these max level evolving buildings, they are opposed to players being able to get them without financially supporting the company.
What I don't understand is why they haven't made a way for newer players who are heavy spenders to evolve those older buildings they can craft in the MA. I know it would be expensive (when they sold artifacts outright in one promotion, the cost/artifact was outrageously high) . Still I expect they have newer players who would pay diamonds to, for example, craft artifacts to evolve a Fire Phoenix. If I had known ahead of time in the first event that gave the Fire that it would cycle back around, I'm pretty sure I'd have used up my entire annual entertainment budget to get a second at lvl 10, lol!

Salator

I could not agree more. Right now I am faced with having to get the second May Tree when what I really want is to get the final artifact that I need which is the next grand prize...but, I am being forced into taking the second May Tree before I can have that last artifact. Just plain dumb. Wish that they put in Phoenix and Bear artifacts as prizes....now that would be something!

Deleted User - 4646370

When does the second May tree actually appears as a grand prize ?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I could not agree more. Right now I am faced with having to get the second May Tree when what I really want is to get the final artifact that I need which is the next grand prize...but, I am being forced into taking the second May Tree before I can have that last artifact. Just plain dumb. Wish that they put in Phoenix and Bear artifacts as prizes....now that would be something!

Bear artifacts WOULD be awesome. You can craft the bears in the Magic Academy, but it is kind of pointless without being able to evolve them.