• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What is this? Something new?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I happened to notice this thing in the corner of my world screen. I just wondered if anyone has info on what it's supposed to be. Did I miss an update?
Screen Shot 03-20-22 at 08.27 AM.jpg

Lady Dastardly

I saw the same thing yesterday peaking out behind the tournament banner. Only saw it once, so I assumed either it, or my eyes, glitched. These days it could be either, lol.

Darielle

Yes, it is a glitch/bug that has started showing up on all the servers, Live and Beta, since the most recent update. It will end up locking your game and forcing you to reload. This also includes a glitch with the Trader.
I've noticed the glitch in the trader. When I open my trader and then try to look at my goods from the top bar (the drop down bar) it won't drop down. You can't click on it to get it to drop down either. So the only way you can see how many goods you have is by opening up the window in the trader where you are going to sell something. That way you can at least see what you've got.

Gustoff

Sadly, the new bug bit me as well this morning. Was unable to set production after taking delivery on my Silk Mfgs. Esc key returned me to page (the 'freeze' dimmed the town map). I checked my internet connection (as the PC was acting like the mobile with poor connection) and it was fine. I then changed to world map and there was the highlighted map tile in the upper left. sigh.

So ... Helya ... when's the patch coming?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
To me it looks like the magnifier is on...and resting at the top-left of the screen. Can you move it around? On the other hand, I've heard of a glitch like this too, but have never seen it explained by Inno as a glitch....though I may have missed the notice.

Maybe the glitch is turning on your magnifier which would probably reset if you restarted your device? Just guessing.

AJ

Deleted User - 849864783

Oh thank you for posting this...I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me!

Darielle

To me it looks like the magnifier is on...and resting at the top-left of the screen. Can you move it around? On the other hand, I've heard of a glitch like this too, but have never seen it explained by Inno as a glitch....though I may have missed the notice.

Maybe the glitch is turning on your magnifier which would probably reset if you restarted your device? Just guessing.

AJ
I've never seen a magnifier. Tell me where it is and I'll check it. Thanks. (PS I'm always on PC.)

Darielle

Here's a pic of where I found it on Windows 10 browser:
View attachment 12356

Note: using it didn't look anything like that little insert pic you showed. It magnifies the screen so you have to move it around to see everything (even on my 24" monitor!) and it wasn't intuitive for me as to how to turn it off. The answer to that is: Windows key+Esc
Ahhhh ... thanks! I was looking for something in the game options. I didn't think of something in my computer components. I've never used it, but I do have Windows 10 so I made sure it was not active. I don't think it ever has been active.

In any case, you're right ... this doesn't look anything like that. But it's good to know what everyone is talking about, lol.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Yeah, I thought it was on a mobile. My phone sometimes looks like that when I hit it by accident. Hopefully the glitch will go away and never return.

AJ