• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What is this????????????????

Salator

I just "won" today's event prize culture building....and, after having received it I went out to my cultural building inventory to check to make sure it had arrived. In going to the inventory I found a picture of myself from (probably) some place in my Facebook pictures......What the heck is that all about???? I am totally creeped out and feel like I am being snooped on. Anybody else ever experience this?
Picture in Elvenar Inventory.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Salator

Aren't you creeped out Soggy??? I am!!! (Of course, they are showing my "real life" face....not abstract art....or, whatever....I can't make it out! LOL!)

Yogi Dave

Strange that the 3rd one in the 2nd row doesn't have any picture at all. Not as strange as having your picture in inventory, but strange all the same.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Aren't you creeped out Soggy??? I am!!! (Of course, they are showing my "real life" face....not abstract art....or, whatever....I can't make it out! LOL!)
Oh wow, I didn't think you were serious... Mine's a picture of @Ashrem 's profile pic that I pasted in using paint. ( I also don't know what it is...gnarled tree trunk? Maybe it's a close up of Groot's junk?:D)

Last edited:

Salator

Strange that the 3rd one in the 2nd row doesn't have any picture at all. Not as strange as having your picture in inventory, but strange all the same.
I know...it is weird all the way around. I think I need to put a ticket in....but, I am still interested if anyone else has experienced this.

DeletedUser14761

I know...it is weird all the way around. I think I need to put a ticket in....but, I am still interested if anyone else has experienced this.

Despite my forum status, I've been around a while, and I have not heard of this happening. Do you sign in via Facebook? If so, that may be how it happened. Either way I would put in a Support ticket. I have to be honest with you though, there's a part of me that wonders what would happen if you actually selected it to build. :eek::p