• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What is this?

DeletedUser3312

Doing visits and noticed I am getting 3 things. I know coins and hammers. What is the box thing and what is it for?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    302.5 KB · Views: 108

DeletedUser3312

well.... lol.... sold the bell spire. 200 extra supplies a day was not a good use of the space. smiles. My level 18 workshop gives a few thousand an hour and is only 3 x 6 so will stick with that smiles. Thanks everyone for the heads up. I appreciate you all!!

DeletedUser1901

well.... lol.... sold the bell spire. 200 extra supplies a day was not a good use of the space. smiles. My level 18 workshop gives a few thousand an hour and is only 3 x 6 so will stick with that smiles. Thanks everyone for the heads up. I appreciate you all!!

It was not extra supplies that you were getting but extra amounts of your boosted t1, t2 or t3 goods (randomized) for every visit you made, even on the world map - no restriction. Just want to make sure you understand :D

DeletedUser18979

Anyone know why my mountainside building disappeared ? I finally got the Lighthouse Ancient wonder, and the mountainside building appeared YAY Then it disappeared today ?

DeletedUser9601

Even though they take up a fair bit of space, I like the Bell Spire/Lighthouse in combination with the Watchtower Ruins-
Longer buffs that give stronger buffs. :D
Do you find that this combo is marginally less effective given the current path of culture buildings (lots of smaller buildings via sets, crafting, or culture+mana)? Back when I was getting the vast majority of my culture from 6 Ponds of Recreation and the spring building that looks like a tornado, I could see this being a great combo. Less so now.

Pheryll

Set Designer
Do you find that this combo is marginally less effective given the current path of culture buildings (lots of smaller buildings via sets, crafting, or culture+mana)? Back when I was getting the vast majority of my culture from 6 Ponds of Recreation and the spring building that looks like a tornado, I could see this being a great combo. Less so now.

The crystal lighthouse allows more buildings to have polishing active at any one time, so it really depends on how much neighborly help you receive. If you only get a small amount, then the lighthouse/bellspire will have only a small impact.

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
So to be clear, I liked the CL&WT combo back in 2016 when I was a little noobier. (this is a very old thread) Now I think they are just barely better than the thrones (i.e. crap) for my playstyle I have no need for pure culture buildings at all, and still end up with 150-160% culture all the time due to hybrid buildings.

edeba

Judging by the picture at the top of the thread, this thread was before they totally trashed the crystal lighthouse by slaughtering the goods you could get from it down to something like 10-20% of the previous potential, and making it so you have to search for those stupid chests to get any at all.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I have a couple of smaller cities & my husband has a couple of baby cities. Those get the 3 visit chests with one thing in them. I'm thinking relics or spells. None of the chapter 1 or 2 have ancient wonders yet. Of course not if you do visits on mobile