• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What is your device wallpaper? Describe it or show it.

DeletedUser29117

One of apple’s iPad background choices.
8716536E-F77E-4C13-BA37-FA2B90518CF1.jpg

Lille Kraake

Mine is a photo of my pedigreed Angora rabbit familiars, Hex and Jinx. They are albino and agouti, respectively. They are brothers, whose parents are both German and English champion hybrids. They will be 2 years old September 14th.

Attachments

• 2112251444.jpg
    2112251444.jpg
    897.4 KB · Views: 42

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Says upload too large so can't post. Any advice to be able to post? (Is so cute I want to show and not describe)

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Mine is a 2012 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca edition. I put it up 10 years ago because it was a dream car which I could potentially afford if I saved and sacrificed. I intended the wallpaper as inspiration. I never did buy the car because I instead found a *GREAT* deal on an Infiniti G-35 coupe. And it is pretty fun to drive. But I kept the wallpaper cause I still like looking at the black and red Mustang. https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...hUKEwjrzfbwp537AhWJF2IAHRdzCu8QMygKegUIARDaAQ

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Ok, I meant for that to be a pic of the car instead of a link. I'm not brilliant on computers but am also not an idiot. If you are in Google, how do you import an image into the forums here?

Myne

Oh Wise One
Ok, I meant for that to be a pic of the car instead of a link. I'm not brilliant on computers but am also not an idiot. If you are in Google, how do you import an image into the forums here?
see if you can save it to your computer then post it

Deleted User - 849777001

ScreenShot + Google Gallery edit + attach file = post