• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What just happened in the spire?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
We went from 745 points to 40 points in a flash, with NO ONE at the top, including me (I am joined by 5 others at the top). When I reloaded, we were back up to 745 in the spire. We're in the middle of a spire push so I nearly had a fit seeing that purple bar go down to nearly nothing, lol. Sorry I didn't get a screen shot.

I am just wondering if anyone else had that problem? It only lasted for 10-15 seconds before I reloaded and all was well.

Darielle

Sounds Like a database issue, like you see when the chat server disconnects, so if it came right back I am glad that is the case.
Thanks for letting me know. I saved a screenshot of where we are now, in case it happens again, so we can get those points back. We're in our big gold push that occurs every 9 weeks, so naturally, I'm watching it closely. :)

defiantoneks

wonder if it's related to the lagginess? seems like the past week or so everything's been a bit, slow. click to help a neighbor and wait, nothing happens… wait… it eventually offers the help choices. or maybe you give up and close it and try again. mac has been restarted and everything, so i wont blame the computer. and no internet difficulties either.

Gkyr

Chef
wonder if it's related to the lagginess? seems like the past week or so everything's been a bit, slow. click to help a neighbor and wait, nothing happens… wait… it eventually offers the help choices. or maybe you give up and close it and try again. mac has been restarted and everything, so i wont blame the computer. and no internet difficulties either.
Thank you. I am having a lot of problems lately that feel like the old problems everyone was complaining to Inno about: lagginess and being serially kicked out. I go back and forth thinking it is my ISP, no it is Inno, no, it is ISP, no....
I think there are some Inno connectivity issues, still.

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thank you. I am having a lot of problems lately that feel like the old problems everyone was complaining to Inno about: lagginess and being serially kicked out. I go back and forth thinking it is my ISP, no it is Inno, no, it is ISP, no....
I think there are some Inno connectivity issues, still.
If you feel there are connection issues please send a ticket.

Darielle

Is there a reason you picked steel week? Just curious
In the old days, steel week used the be the "easy" tourney, so we combined it with our spire pushes so that we could do both on the same 5 days (buildings) and go far on chests. Now that the tourney has changed and we get 10 chests (usually more) without any problem, it's not relevant anymore, but it's a carryover from the old days.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
In the old days, steel week used the be the "easy" tourney, so we combined it with our spire pushes so that we could do both on the same 5 days (buildings) and go far on chests. Now that the tourney has changed and we get 10 chests (usually more) without any problem, it's not relevant anymore, but it's a carryover from the old days.

I thought it was something like that
But just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing something