• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

what makes the eye candy ?

hvariidh gwendrot

ok my 1st eye candy building off to the side has popped up with Martial Monastery AW.. i know i have seen this answer a while back but i scrolled threads for a bit and did not find it .. which and what buildings/tech tree events etc makes these pop up? (i believe it's just AW buildings but not sure)...and is there any down side to having them ? do they go away if i get rid of the corresponding AW ? etc all that stuff and if there is a link or thread with the info i can go to vs making another thread ? i like having all the bells and whistles and info junkie so lay it on me :cool:
P.S. it's an elf city

Last edited:

rvtdragon1

I am assuming if you have the Martial Monastery you have an Elven city. And let me preface by saying I do not in any way know all. The cliff buildings, or "eye candy" are connected to the AW's. Crystal Lighthouse, Martial Monestary, Mountain Halls, Dwarven Bulwark, Prosperity Towers, and Blooming Trader. When you build these AW's the corresponding cliff building appears. They serve no purpose other than being background, they provide no benefit and there is no down side. If you get rid of the AW the cliff building will go away as well. Don't know about another thread but I would imagine it is out there somewhere.

And, as a side note, it would be great if the Elemental AW's had corresponding buildings as well. Maybe the Amuni will have them (?). I like all the bells and whistles as well. Unfortunately, it sometimes causes problems and creates issues but what the heck.

Had to know so I did a search. In the search box at the top right of the main forum page put in "cliff buildings" and the threads will come up. Of course, Mykan has a great guide for these, should have known.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2768

Just so you know, @Mykan has great guides for just about everything game related. He is the first one I go searching for when I need info about whatever I'll looking for. I have his guide for guest races bookmarked.