• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What next after Woodelves?

• Thread starter DeletedUser4386
  • Start date

DeletedUser4386

I have 2 1/2 researches to go and I finish the Woodelves tree. Are there any new guest races or research trees in the pipeline that anyone knows of?

Gath Of Baal

Ah that sucks... sorcery is a profession and not a race... I guess they are running out of ideas.. they need to read the forums for a little bit to get better ideas :)
I still hope for the Undead one day.. would be nice with skeletal buildings, graveyards to produce the resources to advance

DeletedUser4386

I was hoping for undead too. There are heaps of dragons in the culture buildings. Does anyone know how long it will be till the new research tree goes up?

"I actually thought it was pretty clever, growing and developing people instead of granite, ambrosia, and dung!"
With you on that lyapo, I was so sick of orc dung!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Ah that sucks... sorcery is a profession and not a race... I guess they are running out of ideas.. they need to read the forums for a little bit to get better ideas :)
I still hope for the Undead one day.. would be nice with skeletal buildings, graveyards to produce the resources to advance
Realize that the various chapters are supposed to be "Ages" not "Races." I'm actually a bit more excited by the "Age of Sorcerers" than either Orcs or Elves.
If you check out the video, one of the races in the Sorcerer chapter will be necromancers.

Gath Of Baal

I just unlocked advance scouts for the orc chapter.. I have yet to experience the "dung factor" oh boy oh boy!! I got something to look forward too I guess :p

DeletedUser5100

What next after Woodelves?

... poverty lol

Seriously, how many guest races are they going to create? Eventually even the most avid Elvenar fan would get tired of having to repeatedly build portals and related manufacturing sites only to tear them down to start yet another guest race. Inno needs to come up with a new approach for any guest races.

Gath Of Baal

Seriously, how many guest races are they going to create? Eventually even the most avid Elvenar fan would get tired of having to repeatedly build portals and related manufacturing sites only to tear them down to start yet another guest race. Inno needs to come up with a new approach for any guest races.

I think they have backed themselves into a corner.. they are so far into the guest race thing , that nothing else will work now short of a complete redesign..
I think the guest races where a easier and faster way of being able to update both the humans and elves at the same time, without having to come up with a concept to further each race individually ... The whole kill 2 birds with 1 stone, or however the saying goes

EarthbornIcarus

Seems like they are giving everyone a large expanse platform to build a University on, with different faculty buildings...then you train students to be necromancers, alchemists etc...there are 3 combinations of graduates. It sounds like they are setting up the research tree to continue to develop that. Dragons are coming.

DeletedUser6776

Some cultures believe that Witches or Sorcerers are the immortal versions of humans. For example the people of Europe belive this and Harry Potter saga shows this belief.
I on the other hand agree that it is a profession not a race. There are so many mythical races to choose from. What happened to Satyrs, Centaurs, Gorgons, Minotaurs, ect. ect. ect

DeletedUser4778

I'm more concerned at the size of everything. Does anyone else think like I do...that someday our cities might be comprised of one giant residence, one giant workshop, 3 giant factories (1 for each tier), and little else? My poor people. It's hard to be a loner in my city. I feel for you. The woods must be so fertilized with all manner of dung.

DeletedUser2862

Hi Everyone, Im new too this but we are currently looking for players with Planks,Silk,Dust,,, if you wish too apply contact us Boosted Traders :) ty

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I on the other hand agree that it is a profession not a race.
I'm not convinced that Inno is successfully handling a language barrier. I don't think they should ever have used the phrase "Guest race" interchangeably with Chapters or Ages. Sticking to the "Ages" would eliminate a lot of the "is this a race or a profession." "Age of Dwarves," "Age of Faeries," "Age of Sorccery" are all clean and clear terms that don't beg confusion.