• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What other games are folks playing?

DeletedUser5202

I still enjoy Elvenar but am looking for something else to waste time with. Back in the day I was a huge Zeus: Master of Olympus fan. I'd love to find something like that again. Tried Civilizations and didn't get into it much.
Any suggestions, recommendations.

DeletedUser7246

I enjoy Elvenar also, but I decided to stick with only one city so I could jump to other games and surf the net, thus playing a few games at the same time. Others that I have tried never took my interest like Elvenar except for Uncharted Waters Online when we are talking about free to play games. I enjoy Uncharted Waters Online very much so that is my vote for you to try.

DeletedUser5202

I enjoy Elvenar also, but I decided to stick with only one city so I could jump to other games and surf the net, thus playing a few games at the same time. Others that I have tried never took my interest like Elvenar except for Uncharted Waters Online when we are talking about free to play games. I enjoy Uncharted Waters Online very much so that is my vote for you to try.

Thanks for the response DeDaZeD~ when I read your name I started singing a De La Soul tune in my head. ;-] I'll check out Uncharted Waters. Cheers~*

Last edited by a moderator:

Thistleknot

For something completely different, I play Dungeons & Dragons Online. I've been playing since it started 11 years ago and playing the pen & paper version for almost 40 years. It has FTP parts as well as premium parts that you can purchase. It captures the essence of the D&D world with changes necessary to make it playable online. The imagery is incredible. And while adventures are really designed to be played with six players, they have added hirelings (AI controlled characters) to assist. The hirelings do okay for what they are and make solo adventuring a little more feasible. There is a lot you can do without making any purchases, but eventually you will want to spend money on adventures that are not available to the FTP group.
It's not for everyone, but it might be worth a try. I'm on the Sarlona server if you're interested.

DeletedUser5202

For something completely different, I play Dungeons & Dragons Online. I've been playing since it started 11 years ago and playing the pen & paper version for almost 40 years. It has FTP parts as well as premium parts that you can purchase. It captures the essence of the D&D world with changes necessary to make it playable online. The imagery is incredible. And while adventures are really designed to be played with six players, they have added hirelings (AI controlled characters) to assist. The hirelings do okay for what they are and make solo adventuring a little more feasible. There is a lot you can do without making any purchases, but eventually you will want to spend money on adventures that are not available to the FTP group.
It's not for everyone, but it might be worth a try. I'm on the Sarlona server if you're interested.

My husband is a huge fan of old school D & D. He says to thank you~* We're so old school we had no clue it was online. ;-]

Thistleknot

tibsno,
I hope to see you and your husband in the world of DDO. It's based on the 3.5 system, but you'll recognize a lot of what's going on.

DeletedUser4262

I play 2 other games online- Supremacy 1914 (I am a moderator there :) ) and Farmerama. both since 2010

DeletedUser7569

illyriad.co.uk

A strategy / city planning game. I just started, and its a slow starter. There is a strong community so I'll see where it goes given time.

DeletedUser8847

I have payed Farmville 2 in both through Facebook and on Zynga.

DeletedUser5202

illyriad.co.uk

A strategy / city planning game. I just started, and its a slow starter. There is a strong community so I'll see where it goes given time.
looks interesting...how do you feel about it now?

DeletedUser2388

Recently played Wildstar for a job assignment and as far as FTP MMOs go it's pretty entertaining.

The Unbeliever

My dad & I are both big Nintendo junkies - mostly any kind of Zelda game or other traditional JRPG, though I'm more into the DS/3DS now so I can game-on-the-go.

Currently losing myself in Final Fantasy Explorers, Fantasy Life & Fire Emblem Fates (oh how I hate that game's messed up RNG!)
Need to get back into Hyrule Warriors though, because who doesn't love playing as your favourite character & slaughtering 1000's of faceless mooks in glorious HD?!:p

DeletedUser9230

Currently Fallout New Vegas, thinking about picking up skyrim morrowind though.

DeletedUser7367

Plarium's VIKINGS.... but do not play unless in a 'beefy' clan!

DeletedUser9282

Even thou I'm NEW to Elvenar, I've been playing on League of Angels 2 for the past year and a half,