• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What should I get with my diamonds?

What should I get with my 900 diamonds?

• Magic Academy Upgrade

• Ancient Wonder Shards

• Builder's Hut Upgrade

• Premium Expansions

• Save Them for an Event

• Knowledge points

• Just on resources

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deleted User - 1178646

Depends ons how you play,

If you play the tournaments and expect to do well there (like goal 20+ provincies) without a doubt the academy.
But if 1600 or less is your goal then upgrading it is kinda pointless as you will not be able to get enough relics to keep the spell prodiction going.

For a level 5 academy you need at least 20 provinces in the weeks for your academy relics to sustain it. else het something you like.

Which of the above you would like the most?

Majestic23

I try to do the tournaments, but whenever I try to join a guild they turn me down. I want something that would look cool in my city! (I'm not a very serious player)

Deleted User - 1178646

Use the player seeks fellowship section fo this forum, I am sure some fellowship will pick you up fast.

If looks are the most important to you then go for the looks and ignore everything else, there are some cool looking culture buildings for example.
there somewhat pointless for a player like me, but maybe awesome for a player like you.

neeronie

You cannot join a Fellowship while you are in your own Fellowship, I have sent you a message by way of my other character, Knowreen

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I'd say builder's hut.
If you "aren't a serious player" as you said, then you won't be constantly online telling your builder what to do next, so having more of them complete tasks simultaneously will give you a greater feeling of progress each time you log in.

Iyapo1

Based on what I am reading here: expansions. More room to put pretties. More room to play with your design and layout. If you were a serious player I would agree with @Alram , Magic Academy.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Based on what I am reading here: expansions.
I must admit, I had forgotten how cheap the first few expansions are.
Still, 700 diamonds would be 2 expansions and part way to the next expansion, or both a builder AND an expansion.
That one expansion increases city size by maybe 10% for a little while but the builder increases your labor pool by 50% forever ;)

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Majestic23 I kind of sounds like you are still in the early phases of the game. I would go with city expansions. It is worthwhile to upgrade the magic academy eventually, but a newer player might not have enough relics to keep it supplied. It is also worthwhile to eventually get a 3rd builder but that can wait a little while. Build times in the early chapters are fairly short. I kept up with 2 builders until somewhere around the Dwarves or Fairies chapter. Around that part of the game is when I got an extra builder.

shimmerfly

I will chime in with Henroo on the expansions. You always need room. Nice to have an extra Ext. to re-arrange and build event stuff.
I would go with builder second and soon after that the MA.