• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What Song are You Listening to?

TimeMachine

looks like some killer play lists!
Just to mention it. If a rapper is saying that he is killing it or killing them, it just means that he is better, greater or faster than the rest or simply very good at something. ;)

Although something like that is said in the last clip, it is of course not about really killing anybody, especially that song and video were just produced in order to misuse a german car and to sell it afterwards for charitable purpose, as can be seen in the video at 3:15.

1711497578584.png

Im a metal head from way back!
Heavy Metal was something like my first big love in the topic area of music.
So let's put that Hip Hop aside for a while and listen to some Metal! ;)

WayoftheWitch

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
Just to mention it. If a rapper is saying that he is killing it or killing them, it just means that he is better, greater or faster than the rest or simply very good at something. ;)

Although something like that is said in the last clip, it is of course not about really killing anybody, especially that song and video were just produced in order to misuse a german car and to sell it afterwards for charitable purpose, as can be seen in the video at 3:15.

View attachment 16971

Heavy Metal was something like my first big love in the topic area of music.
So let's put that Hip Hop aside for a while and listen to some Metal! ;)

Killer Play list is old school language for Realllly good...guess my age is showing....