• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What Song are You Listening to?

Vergazi

Haha, well sort of. What you said triggered a memory of a song i've heard before and it's one of the few country songs that doesn't make me feel stupider from listening to it. Oh, yes I did! Just listening to youtube vids to kill time between cycles. ;)

Alpha Lyrae

Haha, well sort of. What you said triggered a memory of a song i've heard before and it's one of the few country songs that doesn't make me feel stupider from listening to it. Oh, yes I did! Just listening to youtube vids to kill time between cycles. ;)

Oooo.... Knife through the heart! :(Honestly, I used to feel the same way about country, but have come to appreciate some of it in the past few years.

And because the thread asks..

Donnyd

This is an old favorite band with Ronnie Montrose on guitar and Dave Pattison on vocals who later went on to sing for Robin Trower