• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What Song are You Listening to?

Vergazi

^5 @Donnyd I love this guys work. stumbled upon it last night and I've been watching/listening since then. Those videos are nothing if not creative, Lol! I also love that it seems like the guy just has a gleeful, childlike joy doing what he does..it's really great.
caa03a9f28f69ecc9c078d6314242314--smiley-facebook-smiley-faces.jpg

Donnyd

Sometimes Leo has some friends come play with him in his videos who are also very talented. And some of his outros are better than some other peoples entire video

DeletedUser19035

Nothing Like Us - JB
Lost Stars - Adam Levine
Fools - Troye Sivan
Paper Hearts - Tori Kelly
Even If I Die It's You - V & Jin
Epiphany - Jin

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I never listen to music unless it's in a show, movie or something. Instead I sit several times a day and play either guitar or piano. And when I do that it's all stuff I composed so you've never heard of it unless you travel in very snooty high-brow circles where nobody likes classical music but everybody pretends to.... LOL.

Like I implied, most of it is pretty classical with Eastern European or Celtic rhythms and feel. Nice for background to art shows and what not. Lately I've been doing a few gigs where I just get to sit and play...yay! The nicest thing is I never have to play the same exact thing twice as it's all improvised and even I don't always know what's going to come out!

In addition, another reason I never listen to music is that I have a "music stream" running in my head. Don't know why but ever since I was a kid my brain plays music all the time. Sometimes I do wish I could shut it off, but alas, I've never been able to do so. So I've learned to just let it ride and listen in from time to time. I've always wondered, though, if anybody else has that "gift?" "problem?" "curse?"

AJ

Donnyd

Here's one to pay tribute to today June 19th. A very special day in black history that many may not be aware of.
Although I am not black, I still think it's important to pay tribute to this day.

DeletedUser

Music is a necessary part of my life, but I do get
I have a "music stream" running in my head.
When I'm not listening to music, my own soundtrack often pops on. Doesn't bother me unless someone I dislike has wound their way in. Takes a conscious effort to weed them out.

@shimmerfly, you have excellent taste in music.

Right now my playlist is not safe for the forum, because profanity is a no-no. Macklemore & Lewis, if anyone is curious.

67_EmoticonsHDcom1.png

shimmerfly

Anyone who can play music and listen to it all the time ( even in their head ) has a gift. Won't say who that gift is from here , but there is a reason. Like animals or a rainy day or a hug from someone you love.
Music has to be a part of my life.
The music shared here is all sooooo good!
Ok...TMI... over and out.:D

The Unbeliever

[youtube]

"It has been incredibly emotional to work on this, and especially to watch it. I feel that by doing it, we not only faced some of our biggest fears, but it enabled us to use our talents to bring some light to people that need it. As we move forward to the Hollywood Bowl show and beyond, I think about the people that connect with the band, outside and inside our circle. This video is a gesture of good will to the people that want that connection."
- JOE HAHN

"One More Light was written with the intention of sending love to those who lost someone. We now find ourselves on the receiving end. In memorial events, art, videos, and images, fans all over the world have gravitated towards this song as their declaration of love and support for the band and the memory of our dear friend, Chester. We are so very grateful and can’t wait to see you again."
- MIKE SHINODA

Always in our hearts & memories Chester,
He could sing like and angel and scream like a demon.
Legends live forever!