• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What Song are You Listening to?

DeletedUser

@Azkaban Do you know who that is at 1:43 of the Marvel Ladies one? If I didn't know better, I'd say it looked like one of the Doctor's companions raising him into the air. Couple obvious flaws. Doctor Who isn't part of the Marvel universe, she was never one of his companions, just for STARTERS. Is David Tenant tied up in Marvel?

Gee, I don't know...what do you think?

2018-04-09 (3).jpg

2018-04-09 (4).jpg

Check your information before you come at me. ;)

http://www.imdb.com/

DeletedUser8946

I didn't have anything before I came to you. All I saw was that trailer. Was right about Tennant, at least.

(Love your signature, by the way. Was that conversation leaked from an upcoming Marvel movie or just fan written?)

DeletedUser

I didn't have anything before I came to you. All I saw was that trailer. Was right about Tennant, at least.

I haven't watched Jessica Jones, but I knew he played Kilgrave. I giggled when I saw that clip in the video, and I will admit that I had a Doctor moment. I would have liked to have seen him play Jamie Madrox (Multiple Man), but alas, that ship sank.

(Love your signature, by the way. Was that conversation leaked from an upcoming Marvel movie or just fan written?)

Infinity War (Part 1). When Rocket and Bucky first meet...there's a little more to it than that, but just those lines suffice. Hurts my heart that Yondu isn't there for the party, but Hawkeye is, and that almost makes up for it.

My favorite trailer so far:

DeletedUser

@ThunderingJeff That is excellent! The song is great too. I haven't seen that one yet.

Have you heard that
one of the most important heroes is actually a Skrull?

:eek::confused: