• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What Song are You Listening to?

Donnyd

This song is by a guy I used to work with that had a rock band back in the day and he would play in the local clubs at night after work. It was not on Youtube, so I had to create a video there from my cd so I could share it here. I was always impressed by him because he never played covers. Instead he wrote and recorded all his own music.

Donnyd

Here is another one of his before he changed the name of the band from Flo to Lo
It turned out that another band already had the name so they took the "F" off the name of the band and released the album Drop the F
This is from the previous EP titled Anomaly

DeletedUser20951

...I haven't been listening to this, BUT THE SONG WILL NOT UNSTICK FROM MY BRAIN, so I'm seeing if a posting exorcism will work. At the very least, perhaps it will become stuck in your head and our suffering shall be shared. *crosses fingers*

DeletedUser

My all-time favorite Ice-T joint, Big Gun (from one of my favorite comic book movies ever, Tank Girl)

Donnyd

Although I think Harry Nilson did the best version of this song, this is the original version by Badfinger. RIP Pete Ham and Tom Evans