• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What Song are You Listening to?

DeletedUser24223

Connection - One Republic.
IDK why because it seems like a pop song and I usually don't listen to that type of music; however, the song is stuck in my head, lol. :p

DeletedUser20951

A bunch of stuff I can't post here because of the profanity.

Which is too bad, because most of it is terribly funny.
I hear ya on that. Most of my favorites are nixed from being posted due to all of the cursing. XD

Donnyd

Some amazing artists from around the world.
I've been away for a while and had some catching up to do. Great choice with this one. I'm gonna have to look into more of these.
They seriously need a like button in this section.

Last edited:

DeletedUser20951

Can't post it here, and a clean version, if it exists, would be a great disservice to the song, but Richard Cheese's lounge cover of Disturbed's Down with the Sickness has been stuck in my head, on repeat, for the last four days... Which has apparently put me in an awesome mood once I submitted to the fact of no escape. : D

♪♫♪Oh no, the world is a scary place, now that you've woken up the demon... in me.

Bobby, would you give it to me? Wah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah!

*snaps fingers in pace* Get up, come on, get down with the sickness...

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BUCK UP AND DIE?! *cants head to the side and beams* Get down with the sickness.♪♫♪