• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What To Do With Dwarvin Armorer

Mrietha

I keep getting Armorer's from the Spire. I do fight, but only occasionally, and primarily negotiate. What am I supposed to do with them all? I already have 4 and I'm only one branch into my research tree for my current level: Elementals.
Besides turning them into a bizzillion spell fragments how is there a good way to use them.
(Oh, and I use the app for fighting, so my strategy is very basic.)

Thanks everyone - ahead of time.

Flashfyre

Well...use them. They are an expiring building that lasts for 5 days, during which time all your troops have their health boosted to 150% (that is, 50% above their normal health).
Especially useful if deployed on Sunday night or Monday, before Tourney begins and just after Spire. That way, any fighting you do will see the benefit of fewer troop losses during those 2 weekly events.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
Horrors!! Please don’t disenchant Dwarven Armorers. :oops: Place them in your city to make your troops stronger. The ideal times are just before fighting in the spire or before the tournament starts. They last 5 days. If you time it right they can help in the tournament and the spire. You may place more than 1 for added troop strength.

Ninja’d by @Flashfyre lol!

Last edited:

Mrietha

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Everyone.
Finally explanations that make sense and are useful!
I've a small but active fellowship that wants to try to get the first level of diamonds on the Spire. This info will be a definite boost for all of us.
I'm trying to save my usage of mana in encounters, so I'm looking at giving this a try.