• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What to do?

Raevan

I am working on the Autumn Zodiac and am almost finished. I have collected 7 Zodiacs, but my inventory only shows 5. I can see that I have collected them, 2 from the task line and 5 from the prizes page.
I have 4 worlds going and keep the same pace in all of them, it is in my Sinya Arda world that I am missed the two Zodiacs... is this happening to anyone else? What can I do about it? Is there someone I can contact?
Any help is appreciated. :)

Raevan

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Raevan is it possible you converted 2 of the Red Panda artifacts into a standard Bear artifact in the Magic Academy? If you did this, it would explain the 2 missing Red Panda artifacts. If you did not do this, I would contact support about your missing artifacts.

Raevan

Thanks Henroo, I did not convert any bears... I have seen the option and have other artifacts that I would have liked to convert.
I will contact support.