• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What's On Your Playlist?

DeletedUser

Rather than just a list of song names and artists... post the video you have playing on your YouTube playlist while you watch paint dry in game.

NO explicit videos... keep the filtered content to yourself please. We do have "youngsters" here. And please, no full albums, or solicitations to subb your channel, just single songs. (SONGS. Not animations or Let's Plays. Seriously, I just want to know what music we all listen to while we game.)

We all like different music, do NOT put down or disrespect anyone or their choice of music. If it doesn't suit you, you don't have to play it. But if it does... add it to your playlist and share one of your own. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Uh, my script-blocker is keeping me from posting a link, but you probably don't want a listing of Nine Inch Nails, Tool, Our Lady Peace, and Disturbed.

DeletedUser627

No music...just binge watching the Sex in the City series currently.

Deleted User - 312108

Well, since boarding in 10 minutes, I'm leaving you with this thought.

DeletedUser

That is amazing, I must say. I saw your thread on these, and was stunned. Thank you for sharing!

Valtitude

Okay, why can't I see these videos? I can't watch InnoTV episodes in the forums, either.
I have to go over to the YouTube galaxy. Browsers are Firefox and Chrome. ??

DeletedUser

Okay, why can't I see these videos? I can't watch InnoTV episodes in the forums, either.
I have to go over to the YouTube galaxy. Browsers are Firefox and Chrome. ??
You have the latest FF and Chrome versions? Obviously, if you can play the game it's not Flash related. But... do you have any ad-blocker software installed? If so, disable it when on the Forums. Sometimes any ad-blocking software or extensions in your browsers can block video playback that is embedded and contains ads (such as all YouTube videos). It won't block them on the YouTube site for some reason, but will on forums, message boards, blogs and sometimes even on Facebook or other social media. AdBlocker/AdBlocker+ are particularly finicky.

You can also try going Incognito Made in Chrome or Private Browsing mode in FF- sometimes that cures it, as private browsing mode disables most extensions or add-ons that can cause conflicts...)

DeletedUser61

You'll also get several hits if you google Chrome Embedded Video. They're mostly
  • Make sure that you haven't somehow disabled JavaScript
  • Clear your Chrome cache

Valtitude

Downloaded a new Java version yesterday, may be something went wonky. Ad blockers could be a problem too. Didn't know they could block forum videos. Thanks - now I know where to look!

DeletedUser

Downloaded a new Java version yesterday, may be something went wonky. Ad blockers could be a problem too. Didn't know they could block forum videos. Thanks - now I know where to look!
Java and JavaScript are 2 different things, the Java update would not be the issue. Like Kat said check you settings in Chrome and FF to make sure JavaScript is enabled. And run MalWareBytes (dl it if you don't have it- the Free version, not the Trial version), to make sure you didn't pick up something that hijacked your browsers and changed the settings or installed extensions.

Valtitude

I have Malwarebytes. It runs daily - good stuff. It's caught malware, AV programs missed. I didn't realize JavaScript was not same as Java ... I've learned a few things this evening about video in browsers and forums. I will learn more about Java/ JavaScript. I didn't know what I didn't know! Thanks again.

DeletedUser

And thanks to Kat (did I really just say that? :eek:) I am now hooked on Animusic...

DeletedUser

The band I used to work for (I was their Merch Girl)
It's a cover (and yes, they bought the rights to do it)

Valtitude

And thanks to Kat (did I really just say that? :eek:) I am now hooked on Animusic...
RezaGard and Kat - Thanks for the help my difficulties w/ videos in the forums. It was caused by a YouTube browser add-on, fighting the YouTube UI introduced last August (!) Disabled the browser add-on and voila! Video in the forums. Actually, Aug is about the time I started having trouble with the InnoTV videos. Hmmm.
I always thought JavaScript was 'just' the underlying script/ program that runs Java - I understand the differences now, thanks to you two, too. *chuckles*
Lyleth ... jet plane - perfect.
The LovelyMissJ ... cool band.
Kat's links to Animusic ... these videos are hypnotic, enticing, amazing and wonderful.
BIG laugh with Space is COOL. Dweeb alert! meaning the guy in the video.
Now I have to find a video to post ...

DeletedUser

Wait... Markiplier is a Dweeb? Noooooooo... :eek:
Lol! Okay, he is, but he has a great back story, his life has not been easy. But he has worked hard to become a very very popular YouTuber, who does alot of fundraising for good charities. And his videos are fun to watch. He as a "weird" sense of humor. Just like some others... *ahem cough cough cough*

Glad you were able to fix the problem with the browser extension. I have very few extensions, for the exact reason you found. Too many exploit kits and ways to drop nasty payloads into installers these days.

Now, go find a video or 2 or 4... :p

DeletedUser

Markiplier is HOT! so so cute >.<
BTW if my ten year old son heard me say that, he'd die of embarassment (he's a huge Markiplier fan)