• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What's the weather like in your neck of the woods today?

Moho

Chef
This is what my neighbourhood looks like right now:

IMG02.jpg

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Partly cloudy, cool but not cold. But my wife makes it all warm and sunny all the time. She's my "sunshine state."

AJ

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
It was 18 degrees this morning with a high of 36

No snowman poop tho today ….

…Yet

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Partly couldy and -7F with about 4 inches of snow that's a few days old and probably more to come later today

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Unseasonably warm here in Central Maine, although it should cool down tomorrow. We haven't had any snow and have had highs in the 60s and lows in the 50s for a while now. First snow is forecasted for the 16th, but that's only a 30 percent chance. Just for reference' sake, according to the agricultural maps from 2016, our average first snowfall date is Oct 16, so we're a month behind, just like we were last year. Sunny right now, though it was raining this morning.

ajqtrz

Unseasonably warm here in Central Maine, although it should cool down tomorrow. We haven't had any snow and have had highs in the 60s and lows in the 50s for a while now. First snow is forecasted for the 16th, but that's only a 30 percent chance. Just for reference' sake, according to the agricultural maps from 2016, our average first snowfall date is Oct 16, so we're a month behind, just like we were last year. Sunny right now, though it was raining this morning.

Which shows that "global warming" may not be a bad thing for some. Personally, I like the milder winters here in Milwaukee.

AJ

Moho

Chef
It is a sunnier day than yesterday.

IMG02.jpg

My daughter is celebrating her 16th birthday today although her birthday is tomorrow. She was born on an equally sunny November day 16 years ago which is so vivid in my memory as though it had happened yesterday. :)

StarLoad

Which shows that "global warming" may not be a bad thing for some. Personally, I like the milder winters here in Milwaukee.

AJ
Milwaukee is a beautiful old city, I was born there and but raised in Racine on Michigan Blvd just down from the Racine Zoo

Ed

ajqtrz

@ed1960 When our kids were small we took them to the Racine Zoo all the time. It's a great little zoo and at the time it was free. Is it still free?

AJ

Zoof

Today was pretty meh, but tomorrow on the 17th, it's supposed to be quite nice compared to the typical low 70's to mid 80's where humidity NEVER drops below 50% and likes to be quite oppressive at night. Predicted to be nice and breezy.

EDIT: I happen to like using the Wunderground weather site. The 10-day forecast gives all the details I could ever want in a nice and easily readable series of nested graphs. But be sure to install an ADBLOCKER before you go there. To be completely fair, I never noticed that need 'till just now when I tested that link above in my no-frills Chrome browser (which I mostly reserve for Elvenar and other games), rather than my daily driver of Firefox. Firefox, which is kitted up and down in blocking and development tools.

EDIT2: I had a link but I'm afraid it might contain close-enough personal information that there might be mod intervention. Instead, here's a shrunken down version of the graph

1668639348823.png

Last edited:

ajqtrz

COLD! Brrrrrrr COLD! I don't like it! I mean I really, really, really, really, really, really, really.........[and hour passes by]....really, really, really, really, really....[another hour]....really, really don't like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm.... did I make my point? ;)

AJ