• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What's up with ElvenStats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2768

@elvenstats, are you doing some updating or something? Nothing is loading for me today. The Welcome page works, but if I click on "Me" or "My Fellowship" I get the endless moving blue bar of the site "thinking".

Anyone else having problems?

DeletedUser95

Unfortunately yes, have problems for about 1 week or so...sometimes is working, then not working, working again, not working...not sure what is going on.

DeletedUser15456

It says in the news section on the home page that the creator of the site recently had a baby (June 25). I imagine the site will be somewhat on hold for at least 6 weeks, which is what a paying job would be required to give and I believe the site is a volunteer thing. I could be wrong.

DeletedUser2768

Response I got direct from Blake, the Founder: "The site has been experiencing some reliability issues the last couple of days. The database server has been crashing for some unknown reason. I'm investigating and hope to solve it soon. Sorry for the inconvenience."

The problem seems to not have yet been resolved. I'm sure he is working on it.

If he's aware, and working on it WITH a newborn in the house. I'm content to wait (hear that @elvenstats ?). I just had a momentary panicky feeling is all. Thanks for the info.

DeletedUser2768

It says in the news section on the home page that the creator of the site recently had a baby (June 25). I imagine the site will be somewhat on hold for at least 6 weeks, which is what a paying job would be required to give and I believe the site is a volunteer thing. I could be wrong.

I saw the bit about the baby. Didn't even cross my mind that the site would be wonky because of it. I guess I just assumed that it's pretty self-regulated. Whatever the cause, as long as SOMETHING is being done, I'm okay waiting.

SassKatt

Hey everyone. If you really like this site, help the poor guy out. Hard drives, servers, and RAM all cost real money and are fixing to get even more expensive because of the tariffs that are going into or have gone into effect. Plus he's got a new baby and any of y'all that have had kids know how expensive those lill critters are.
Donate a bit of cash to help him out. Things might get fixed even faster with some help from us.

ElvenStats is working fine today. My question, though, is am I missing something, or is Ceravyn not included in the website? I've recently started a fellowship on Ceravyn and thought to use ElvenStats to help me find members, but couldn't locate it on the website. Am I overlooking something?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
ElvenStats is working fine today. My question, though, is am I missing something, or is Ceravyn not included in the website? I've recently started a fellowship on Ceravyn and thought to use ElvenStats to help me find members, but couldn't locate it on the website. Am I overlooking something?
ElvenStats does updates every Sunday, so I'm thinking they haven't found your new FS yet. I went to Fellowships and put Ceravyn in the search bar and a bunch of FS came up. But I saw what you were talking about when I searched your name in Players and your Ceravyn city did not show up. Also, I know he took the site down last Sunday for maintenance, so I'm not sure if the auto updates even happened then. He has a newborn (June 25th) in the house, so I'm guessing he does what he can when he can for now.

I agree with you RosehawkATA. what he's undertaken is one daunting, monumental task. I was just wondering if I was using the site incorrectly or overlooking something. I realized after I posted that my ceravyn city is pretty new and he just hasn't found it yet. still, the site gave the appearance of not having many ceravyn cities listed. I was wrong about that. :oops::)

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
I will be closing this, please contact the site directly as they are not associated to Innogames in any shape or form. Alternatively, you can post in the lounge.

Xelenia

Status
Not open for further replies.