• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What's your favorite boost/building?

• Thread starter DeletedUser12423
  • Start date

DeletedUser12423

Hello guys, gals, half-elk centaur dudes, and giantfolk,
This is a fun thread, just wondering what people's favorite boosts and buildings are ^ ^ And to lighten the mood. I'll start.

Mine now is the Father Tree of Candy Canes ^ ^ Not just because it's really good, but because without it, I was coming out of this event with pretty much a bunch of coin boosts. Alot. Of coin boosts. And 1 set building. Can't do much with only 1 set building >.>

So I was pretty bummed about it, and then the last day of the event arrived. And nice prize for the last day! This thing not only adds culture and pop but saved the event for me! Awesome!

HJK84

Another misleading title? lol

I really like the Candy Cane Tree also. Even in Chapt. 4, it's quite nice.
Was able to get only 2 :(
Spent almost 900 keys, all on small chests.

And yes, that end chapter tree is "HUGE" :D

DeletedUser9601

My favorite is always 25KP. Nothing like winning 2-3 of those, and filling up an AW, or getting a free technology.

Mine now is the Father Tree of Candy Canes ^ ^ Not just because it's really good, but because without it, I was coming out of this event with pretty much a bunch of coin boosts. Alot. Of coin boosts.
There was a really good discussion last event about best use of coin/supply boosts. I read a compelling case (might have been @Ashrem ?) that you should immediately spend all of your coin boosts, and just buy up as much KP as you can. That's what I've done with all of my coin boosts, and its been nice to get 25-50KP for free. If you've really won as much as you say, and you haven't been buying KP much, you could be sitting on enough gold to convert into an AW update.

These prizes might feel underwhelming, but if you find creative uses for them, your bad RNG luck won't feel so much like bad luck, but rather like a different path forward. If you won a spell that increased an AW by a level, you'd be stoked. Well, played right, 20 gold instants might be the same thing.

EDIT: yep, it was Ashrem: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index....ventory-is-a-wasted-instant.13675/#post-76890

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12423

My favorite is always 25KP. Nothing like winning 2-3 of those
Actually, I have to agree with you. I may not have gotten the set, but I did get many bonus keys and KP. Maybe I did win, just not in the way I wanted?
After reading your thoughts on 25KP, I reconsidered and I think you are right. Those are great wins. Thank you for making a viable point ^ ^

Last edited:

kctanzen

It just occurred to me .. slow that I am at times .. saving the coin / supplies instants until your main hall gets pretty large gets more value to you .. since the instants aren't a fixed amount but a % of your hall capacity!! /facepalm

DeletedUser12423

Correct, they are more valueble as you grow.

Also, these may not be offered in the future. So use them wisely ^ ^

DeletedUser5800

Event specific? I'm setting on a heavy thirst for Divine Seeds so the only thing that mattered on my main: KP for AW levels, Gold for KP for AW levels, Time to rush the scout through 40+hrs a province.
There wasn't a building in the whole event I cared anything about, does zero good setting in inventory while Halfling Farmville takes up all my room!