• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

When are seeds needed for tournament and spire negotiation?

Torcuato

Hi,
I'm about to enter chapter 11, where seeds are introduced. My question is as soon as I research scout and enter chapter 11, will I need seeds for negotiation in spire and tournament?
Or will they ask for it in the next chapter?
With orcs, you had a chapter to stock and develop production, but with Mana they ask for it during chapter 10 when it's introduced. i know they are needed for research, but would like to enter chapter 11 without the instant need to require seeds for tournament.
Thank you

Henroo

Oh Wise One
With orcs, you had a chapter to stock and develop production, but with Mana they ask for it during chapter 10 when it's introduced. i know they are needed for research, but would like to enter chapter 11 without the instant need to require seeds for tournament.
Mana is introduced in chapter 9. There was 1 chapter to build it up.

Be aware that when you enter Elementals you will start needing seeds for catering. But you will also need to start producing sentient goods. And sentient good production takes seeds as well. Seed demand is very high in your upcoming chapters. However once you hit Elementals the demand for mana seems to decrease some. I was able to rebalance my city by eliminating some mana producing buildings and filling the space with seed producing buildings.

Torcuato

Thank you all for the replies.
Now I can jump into chapter 10 to upgrade and collects buildings at level 11, without having to pay seeds yet.