• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

When can I stop producing Divine Seeds?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Once you start needing seeds, you can never stop producing them. Every chapter uses them from 11 and up, some more than others. Building upgrades will need them. Buildings from the store will need them. And as was said, all the sentient goods require seeds to make them. You will want to build and upgrade the Wonder that reduces seed decay also, since seeds are the hardest thing to get in the game. And collect from your Trader as often as you can, since the bonus seeds from it can be collected every three hours.

Risen Malchiah

I didn't have a problem with seeds in Constructs, but chapter 15 (Elvenar guest race) drastically increases the sentient goods requirements, so much so that it's imperative to add more sentient goods factories (T6 especially). Keeping those running will require a steady influx of seeds. With that said, I still don't have a problem maintaining seed production, but I collect from the trader often so I get a lot from the early collect bonus.

DeletedUser15476

Once you start needing seeds, you can never stop producing them. Every chapter uses them from 11 and up, some more than others. Building upgrades will need them. Buildings from the store will need them. And as was said, all the sentient goods require seeds to make them. You will want to build and upgrade the Wonder that reduces seed decay also, since seeds are the hardest thing to get in the game. And collect from your Trader as often as you can, since the bonus seeds from it can be collected every three hours.
Which wonder is this? ETC?

T6583

Sunset Towers is also a good AW to have for seeds. It reduces seeds decay and gives you seeds in reward chests you get for doing neighborly help. I was ok with seed production until I got to Chapter 16 which requires massive amounts for upgrades to a lot of things. The crafter offers the Festival Merchant that you can craft which has good seeds production with an early collect on it.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
In Ch 15 had 9 Festival Merchants, 11 Golden Palaces, 3 Black lotus, 2 Ponds of Autumn, the Elvenar Trade Center, and Stonehenge fully evolved. I still ran short on seeds. Until I put in the Amuni Ship I was running neck and neck with my seed needs. Now I'm good and have built up a surplus of 250k, which keeps growing. But I hear, I'll need them in Ch 16 so it's all good . What I don't have and will need to get ASAP is the Sunset Tower. Next priority, I guess.

AJ