• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

When RL feels like Elvenar

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
I just wanted to run out there and click it !!!!!!

!
elvenar cat.jpg

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I see your candle and raise you a whole lantern!
Well, the real life equivalent of the Flasks would be a Molotov Cocktail. If you throw one of those at a cat, you're going to have the law *and* PETA after you! ;)

muffy.

Omg omg I’m cracking up here lmao
When I get a notice that you’ve posted …. It’s like Christmas LOL I never know what it’s gonna be lmao .
This is a classic !!!!!!

Ohhhh you kill me LMAO

My poor lil po dunk cow town LOL

LisaMV

OMG like like likelike like likelike like likelike like likelike like likelike like likelike like likelike like likelike like likelike like likelike like likelike like likelike like likelike like like!!!! :D
rofl, and @crackie YES that is a chocolate milk cow. I am from Vermont, so I know these things.

muffy.

ROTFLMAO !!!! ….. @crackie …. It’s such an endearing feeling I get just knowing when you see a cow …. You think of me :D LOL