• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

When RL feels like Elvenar

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Oh, thanks for reminding me. I thought of @muffy. when this showed up on my feed, but I forgot to post it. I hear those chocolate milk cows are total jerks too. I don’t even need to be from Vermont or Idaho to agree.
Dairy cows aren’t the nicest … but they kinda have reason , you’d prolly be the same way if someone was pulling on your utters all day everyday lol

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
ROTFLMAO !!!! ….. @crackie …. It’s such an endearing feeling I get just knowing when you see a cow …. You think of me :D LOL
Can’t be helped. My brain is still trying to process the sentence “Finally moving back to civilization and cows”, and that was read weeks ago. It’s like dividing by zero. Now you probably have @LisaMV to support you in saying that phrase is logically sound.

Chocolate milk cow flipped a grown ass cow with just its head. Think what it will do to you if you break a nail milking it!

Myne

Oh Wise One
Can’t be helped. My brain is still trying to process the sentence “Finally moving back to civilization and cows”, and that was read weeks ago. It’s like dividing by zero. Now you probably have @LisaMV to support you in saying that phrase is logically sound.

Chocolate milk cow flipped a grown ass cow with just its head. Think what it will do to you if you break a nail milking it!

UMMMM never seen a dairy farmer with nails....and just the thought of nails and udders makes me afraid.

LisaMV

Oh, thanks for reminding me. I thought of @muffy. when this showed up on my feed, but I forgot to post it. I hear those chocolate milk cows are total jerks too. I don’t even need to be from Vermont or Idaho to agree.
OMG! o_O
Well, sometimes it happens that they become arrogant, being so famous and all ~ no one like to see this kind of ego run amok. I apologize on behalf of All Kind Cows Everywhere for this untoward behavior.

(tsk tsk, really...! SO embarrassing)

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
:oops:

When I was 6, we rented a beautiful old farmhouse in the middle of the country for about a year. I loved it, but my parents were frequently stressed because it was...primitive. There was no foundation to the house, the wood planks of the floor just sat on spaced concrete blocks above bare dirt, so the house was absolutely overrun with mice. There was a wasp colony inside the wall in the gable room (we had to seal the cupboard doors in that room shut with butcher paper and tape), and we had miller moths inside by the dozens every day during their migrations. There was ranchland on several sides of us, so the cattle (usually just cows and their calves) regularly climbed through the barbed wire fence and ended up in the yard. My parents woke up to extra-loud mooing early one morning and there was a cow calmly looking in the window a few feet from their heads. I have a vivid and hilarious memory of my dad sprinting outside in his pajamas, trying to chase the largely unconcerned cows away with a broom that mom insisted he take. Being the granddaughter of a dairy farmer, she knew they could be dangerous if you annoyed them too much and I think she was having visions of him being the second poor cow in that video, lol.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
UMMMM never seen a dairy farmer with nails....and just the thought of nails and udders makes me afraid.
You can thank @muffy. for being the first put the two images together.
My parents woke up to extra-loud mooing early one morning and there was a cow calmly looking in the window a few feet from their heads.
:eek: I'm mostly learning about cows from the safe distance of people on the internet.
well no matter what color the cow u still get white milk lol from experiance u r good crackie
Thank you. My Spirit Halloween halo must be working. You do know your cows, being a cattle rancher and all. Didn't you get kicked by one and lived to talk about it? And falling off a roof...and chainsaw accident... I mean, are you sure™ you're not a cat? Maybe we should be seeing what happens when we bring the candle and lantern up to you.

sammyt412

cowss r nothing to be scared of just talk to them they r a very calm animal good luck yes i have a few boo booos crack lol

sambria

Chef
My guess is the kind that makes chocolate milk, but I'm a bit iffy on my knowledge of the nature kingdom. @sambria might know.
Aha your all so funny. Cows do not make chocolate milk, unless you take the milk, (which is the white milk, of course), and make the chocolate milk yourself. Easy. Hopefully i knew you were all having a play around. But um @crackie that video seems like it tells the universe differently!