• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

When the mermaid quest says "solve"

DeletedUser21946

My mermaid quest is "solve 4 encounters, or 20 tournament encounters."

So, I did 4 encounters. They were not counted. It doesn't say win battles.
So, solving means battle?

Deleted User - 312108

Hi Elmanita, I haven't had any issues with those -
Can you put up a screen shot of the province where you did the encounters? Is it one like the 0/8 or the Crystal Tournament?
upload_2019-8-14_21-45-59.png

DeletedUser21946

I have the screen captures, but I get an error every time I try to upload!
I know I can't mix em.

DeletedUser23255

I have the screen captures, but I get an error every time I try to upload!
I know I can't mix em.
1mb upload limit (assuming same restrictions as FoE forums)

Try reducing file size by trimming the image or reducing image size. I usually find 1,000 pixels (height and width) to be just under the 1mb

Does the province in which you did the encounters show "4/8" or "0/8"? (See Lyleth's example above) If it shows "4/8" then you are correct and did not get the credit for the quest. If it shows "0/8" then you did not complete/win the encounter.
That’s assuming they started at 0

Deleted User - 312108

Since the snipping tool uploads and png I sometimes have to save as a smaller jpeg file to upload.

Solving the encounters means either winning the fight or catering it. None of the event quests require you to win a battle, you always have the catering option.

DeletedUser5939

If you either catered or fought the encounter and got the green check mark but it didn't count then there was an error. Sometimes the problem can simply be fixed by leaving the game completely and then come back. There are times where you can do things and it doesn't appear to be counted but if you exit and come back you'll find that it actually was counted but just didn't register at the time you did it. If this doesn't solve the issue but you did cater/successfully fight the encounter but still doesn't show as counted then contact support because it is an error/bug going on that should be looked into.