• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

When will Mermaid Paradise leave the Magic Academy?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
One of my FS members just asked me this question and I was not sure of the answer. Is Mermaid Paradise being taken out of the MA when the Mermaid artifacts leave the Spire? I assume it is going to be handled in the same manner as Stonehenge. But I made Stonehenge, so I don't see it anymore in the crafter. Therefore I am not sure what the precedent is. Has anybody seen Stonehenge as a crafting option since the Stonehenge artifacts left the Spire? I think that would be a good clue as to what is planned with Mermaid Paradise.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The Stonehenge base is still in there on the Live servers, I think. I can't remember when, or if, it has left Beta. I am guessing it is still in there, since we are getting that artifact recipe added there.