• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

When will there be something new?

DeletedUser505

I'm just wondering if anybody knows some more and can shed some light onto the following questions:

After the introduction of the magic academy when will there be something new? When will the next techtree age be released?

Thanks,

Arwen

DeletedUser1611

Not really sure what you mean, but Manufacturer spells for the factory are found in tier 3.

Deleted User - 107391

After the introduction of the magic academy when will there be something new? When will the next techtree age be released?

No one knows *when*, but the new guest race, Fairies, is in the works.

DeletedUser505

Basically I'm wondering what will come next for me. I finished the dwarven tech tree, have build all wonders and the spell academy.
So does anyone know when the next age of the tech tree will be released - is there more to wait for?
I'm archmage of nightwind and my fellows keep asking me what will come and some have reached the same "dead end" like me... It would be good to know what there might be to look forward to :)

DeletedUser61

The December InnoGames YouTube promo teased three features.
  • Spells (we already have some here in production)
  • Beta is on release 1.0, which includes additional spell related feature
  • Beta has yet to see the next Guest Race
  • Beta has yet to see Provincial Tournament
With a few minor exceptions for hotfixes, there's a Beta testing window that lasts for two weeks, and longer than that if concepts need to be reworked.

My guess? April Shower will bring May Flowers, in the form of a new Guest Race.

DeletedUser594

Basically I'm wondering what will come next for me. I finished the dwarven tech tree, have build all wonders and the spell academy.
So does anyone know when the next age of the tech tree will be released - is there more to wait for?
I'm archmage of nightwind and my fellows keep asking me what will come and some have reached the same "dead end" like me... It would be good to know what there might be to look forward to :)

I'm an Archmage too and we lost our top ranked player today- just shy of 70K, quit because he lost interest. It's a bummer because there are some changes in the pipeline (it would seem) that will add new dimensions to the gameplay and player dynamics. At this point I'm thinking we should rename ouselves The Bridesmaids bcs every time we make the march down to 12th looking at top ten ranking rushing toward us we hit a setback.

For myself, I'm just marking time building up goods.
No troops? You going to fight in the upcoming competitions?

DeletedUser505

Yeah, our former archmage (before me) also left the game due to being bored and I'm also quite fet up with just trading, waiting for the scout and pumping kp into my wonders....and spells are really not so ..........
I talked to a player in the top 15 who is in the #1 ranked fellowship and she told me that one of their fellows left the fellowship in order to delete his city and rebuild ...