• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

When??

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
When, pray tell, might we be seeing the start of Elvarian Games?
If it started tomorrow that would put it 3 weeks and 2 days behind Beta. Perhaps we are going for a new record, on foot dragging. :oops: :rolleyes: Don't be afraid to offend us, I've already warned my fellows that this event arrives at an annoyingly short time after FA windup.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Despite tomorrow being the same 2-day gap that Beta got, Live does not get events starting on a Friday. Plus do you want to hear all the complaints it if started while the Spire was closed and only one day left in the weekly tournament? I am expecting it to start next Tuesday, the same day I expect the next FA to start on Beta.

Aritra

I'm laughing at this thread because I've become accustomed to seeing threads about "too many events!" (too often, too close together). This is the opposite sentiment and it made me laugh.

I have mixed feelings about it, myself, only because I had my first event with a new city last time (it was in chapter two then). It is in chapter three now (I really take my time through chapters anyway, lol), and in theory there's no problem, but I've had a more difficult time than expected balancing city progress with quest availability (knowing event coming up, found myself reluctant to research and scout... hmmm). But this is my only hesitation. It's a mental thing and I'll figure it out. Bring it on!!! :cool:

Last edited:

The Unbeliever

If I had to place a bet, I'd say that the new event will start on Thursday next week, simply because that makes it as inconvenient as possible!!

At least with it starting on the Tuesday, you would likely run into just 1 day of 'tournament slow down' for all those annoying "gain relics" and/or "do encounters" types quests, but you'd also still have 3+ days worth of Spire open as well.
On the other hand, beginning a new event on a Thurs ensures that you'll hit both tournament AND spire progress walls, unless you really want to throw dozens of boosters to race through the whole Spire in around only 36hrs or so...

INNO gotta find a way to screw the players over as hard as possible after all! :rolleyes: :mad: :mad:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
A countdown has arrived, it's looking like Wednesday morning. By the way.. posts titled like the event are for the mods to launch, not the players.