• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

When's the weekly city move?

Alistaire

Saw under support city moves are "automated and once per week" but there's no indication what day/time of the week that happens. Tried google with no good results. Anyone here know?

edit: also if any Elvenar team members see this, it'd be nice for everyone if that timing was specified on the support page.

Last edited:

DeletedUser22511

Wondering same.
that option is clicked on both my cities but only once did I get moved (human).
been staying same NH for weeks.
I wonder if move is not occurring because I switch back and forth between web and mobile...after all mobile doesn't have that option at all.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
That bit on the Support page means that you cannot be moved more than once a week, not that you will be moved weekly, if you have the box checked. And you will only be moved if your server has a better place to move you to. And that spot has to match exactly to the provinces surrounding your city. So if there is no spot on the server that matches the area around your city, that is also better than your current spot, you will not get moved at all.

Alistaire

That bit on the Support page means that you cannot be moved more than once a week, not that you will be moved weekly, if you have the box checked. And you will only be moved if your server has a better place to move you to. And that spot has to match exactly to the provinces surrounding your city. So if there is no spot on the server that matches the area around your city, that is also better than your current spot, you will not get moved at all.

Found out the info, someone else had been moved a while ago and their message was the equivalent of 5AM MST Monday, I got moved after posting this at exactly that time.