• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Where am I?

DeletedUser2372

Greetings,

I am in Arendyll and I have finished all the research for dwarves and am doing research for fairies. I want to delete all dwarven buildings but have been warned about doing so prematurely so as not to get stuck doing non declineable main quests.

I have gone through Mykan's guide and so far the last 3 quests have nothing to do with nothing as far as dwarves or fairies go.
current quest: Complete 3 providences
previous quest: Scout 3 provinces
previous quest: use 1 rune shard

these are all non declineable quests. So, am in dwarves or fairies or in limbo?

In Khelonaar, where I am only a tad behind, I am obviously in dwarves and am tracking through that. The quest givers are dwarven avatars and the quests follow Mykan's guide. In Arendyll, the quest giver is an older elven looking avatar.

I still have the dwarven portal as I have not been given the quest to delete it. So I am wondering if I need to build the fairy portal to start fairy quests and have both portals or what....?

I have googled and followed many forum posts and nothing is giving me any answers as to what to do or where I am at in the mainline quests...

Any and all help will be most appreciated,

Borhur~

DeletedUser2963

Sounds like Era 2 quests. Have you been ignoring those quests for a very very long time? I don't think anyone has posted the quests for that Era, tried to find them and came up empty.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Until you get a quest to build x culture item or a certain research it can be hard to determine where you are in those quests. When you get those you just check the tech tree to see where they are.

Another way that might help you is to look at the decline-able quests and see if you can figure out what era those are. Usually decline-able quests update after completing the mainline one for researching scouts.

If I had to guess I would say the quests are era 5 because using a rune shard quest was after human/elven wonders. Unless they updated the earlier era quests (a possibility) this quest would not be prior to the tech for those wonders.

Edit:
I have a list of
  1. Research Human Ancient Wonders
  2. Scout 1 Province
  3. Complete a province
  4. Use a Rune Shard (declineable)
  5. Scout 3 Provinces
  6. Complete 3 Provinces
  7. Gain 100K Coins
  8. Research Advanced Scouts
which I wrote down as era 4, see if you next quests follow that sequence if so your about to enter era 5 quests. I have heard people say you can contact support to see if they can skip you over quests that are eras behind where you are, just unsure if that is confirmed fact or situational.

DeletedUser2372

My thanks Mykan. It is possible, as I, for a time, refused to build the MA due to what I considered its uselessness for the square area at that time. In Khelonaar, I built it, more or less, when I was supposed to, mainly because at the time I started that world, there was an event going on and having had some experience in the game, had already developed that world better than when I had started my 1st.

Well crap.... seems it's gonna be a time afore I can get rid of dwarven crap and start developing fairies....as if the cursed dwarves did not take long enough in themselves. Someone called them tar babies.... quite an apt description~

edit: and you were correct. 100k coins was the next thing. damnit.
I don't suppose you have a guide to get me where I want/need to be?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Sorry that is about it, I think I have a town in era 5 but doing era 4 quests. No records for era 5 quests.

DeletedUser2372

It's all good. ye have been a great help in me understandin where I be. gonna be a bitch tryin ta play catch up

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Its not too bad I was in orcs playing catch-up similar to you in a similar spot. Still had my fairy settlement as I had just started orcs and didn't want to delete those so had multiples races side by side while doing quests. Kinda nice we aren't prevented from having more than 1 portal at a time.

DeletedUser2372

So you think it will not be a bad thing iffin I add a fairy portal while not deleting the dwarven one until I catch up to where I need to be in mainline quests?

DeletedUser6037

Borhur I have seen your city in Khelonar, I think you are doing a great job !!! It looks like you are progressing nicely - I feel like you are further ahead in dwarves than I am and it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLOW! but I just keep chipping away! 1 level at a time. I have actually made it to you so you are in my zone so to speak, and I visit you daily :)!

DeletedUser2372

Yes, I discovered you recently. It is good to have active neighbors with whom to visit and trade with. Khelonaar is doing well, being my second city and having experience in the game. Right now the biggest struggle is space. I am at a point where it takes 8 completed provinces to gain an expansion and I have explored so far out that provinces are at 1400 coins or better and take like 15 hours to scout.

DeletedUser6037

OUCH, I hear ya, mine are 460k - 880k...and they hurt....when i open because they either need a ton of supplies to negotiate or they require massive armies to fight, mine is not big enough, i need to get to the next tier in the dwarves to get the squad upgrade! i think i may have actually asked you to join my fellowship at one point, but not sure :) if you ever need a specific trade, email me, i will put it up at the time you request, i am on EST so i am on either first thing in AM 6:30-7:30 (before work,M-F and after work) PM 8 - whenever i crash. On weekends I am in and out all day! It is great having neighbors who are willing to help outside of the fellowship, my fellowship is great do not get me wrong, we work really hard to help one another and in fact do in-guild quests, like picking one fellow to do an ancient wonder donate KPs to help upgrade for however many days it takes and then on to the next player, it started at the lowest ranking to the highest.

DeletedUser2372

My FS in "A" does that KP thing. "K"...not so much. It's a work in progress. BUT we're ranked 37, so we must be doing something right~
Another headache I am beginning to face is that provinces I explore require orcs to negotiate, which I mostly do. But to get orcs, you have to have an armory at lvl 20 which you cannot get until you research that in fairies, and that is a LOT of KP from where I am