• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Where are my manners?

DeletedUser723

I leapt in with questions and forgot to introduce myself! (Yes, leapt is a word, despite spell-check's warning.) I am thoroughly enjoying myself this week. I have learned a lot trolling the forum and scouring the Wiki. I have already decided which manufacturing levels I want to max on in the Elvish world, since those are the prettiest! I have no economic sense about it all. I just want to make a pretty city.

Thanks for the help you've already given in preparing the Wiki and discussing things in the forum.

From Beautiful (currently parched) BC, home of the Nestle aquifer.

DeletedUser723

We get to hand water for a few hours in the night while Nestle pays an administrative fee of $2.50 for millions of gallons of water. Was the CEO born here? I was! And I am thirsty. Thanks for the welcome. Beautiful photo. Which world? (I wish the images linked to the game so I could visit your town!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Welcome cassandrailium, the forum is where you can pick up valuable info on game play. Glad that we have another happy member of the Elvenar family. Continue having fun and I know you will have a beautiful city.