• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

where are my purchased buildings?

Ariel Greensleeves

I bought a newbie deal (I know, I know, I wasn't going to spend any real money on this game, but it was such a good deal! The first sniff is always cheap) The knowledge was instantly added to my main page, but I can't figure out where the 5 magical buildings are. I know I have to place them, but when I go to the build menu, it wants me to purchase them with diamonds. There doesn't seem to be a building "on hold" for me. Now that I played slider puzzle with my whole city to accommodate these new buildings, I can't find them. Please explain

NVM I found them under summonings!

Last edited:

tiG23

when you finally get the 100% diamond deal, take it. it will change your game. I said I wouldn't either, but I'm not stupid :)