• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Where are my wandering people

Calenmir

On both my cities I used to have people that just walked the paths. I always thought it was rather fun having them wander around. Did I miss a notice and this feature is now gone - or am I having a problem? Do you have to have a certain population level to have 'wanderers'?

ETA: I checked my FS and either I'm not able to see them or no one has any.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2963

@Calenmir, so when all that movement starts to give you a headache or freeze your system up again, you will remember why you did it....and then you will have a hard choice to make, wanderers or no wanderers

Calenmir

I really don't remember doing that - maybe the other day when they talked about player movement and I went in to check to see if I had my check mark on (because I wanted to be moved in my newest city). I know I looked but I DON'T remember changing the setting - but CLEARLY I did.

Anyway - I like my wanderers, so thanks to all for solving that problem!