• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Where are the planks tournament rewards

MagicPagan

I had a popup saying the tournament was over and rewards would be coming in a few minutes.

No rewards in four cities in four different worlds. Arendyll, Winyandor, Sinya Arda, Ceravyn.

LisaMV

me too - no rewards in Fely/Aren/Winy = but yes in Khel! so there may be hope...

MagicPagan

Support says they have not been tabulated yet.

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

They were being constantly tabulated while I was playing. Oh well...

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Support says they have not been tabulated yet.

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

They were being constantly tabulated while I was playing. Oh well...
Unless they have a room full of accountant types, adding up points using calculators I am going to call BS on this

MagicPagan

Unless they have a room full of accountant types, adding up points using calculators I am going to call BS on this
Yeah, there's another thread about this issue. One player got the tabulated response and another said developers have acknowledged the problem and do not have an ETA for the fix.

Iyapo1

It seems to be fixed on some worlds. Try the log in log out one more time.

I got mine on (us) Harander and Elcy

shimmerfly

I just pictured a room full of guys with an Abacus in front of them counting away.
Mine came in finally. Hope everyone elses did also.