• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Where are we in the Spire cycle?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
If badges stacked up like they should, sure, but with the current needlessly cumbersome interface the FA can bite me.
I do agree badges should stack. And to be honest what pisses me off the most is not managing the 50 or 60 L1 workshops I normally place in my city for the FA. Don't get me wrong, if they stacked it would make things MUCH easier. But what really burns my biscuits is the impact badges not stacking has when I play the tournament. The tournament is one of my favorite parts of the game and I normally play 24 to 30 provinces to full completion on a weekly basis. Normally this is my favorite part of the week. But during a fellowship adventure I have to stop every 2 or 3 tournament provinces to collect a badge. It's maddening! And it turns what is normally one of my favorite parts of the game into an annoying chore.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
If you cancel something you have started crafting but not finished yet, you will get a full refund of the cost. Then you can start crafting something else.

When it comes to cancelling, everyone needs to remember something important. If a recipe requires diamonds, you will NOT get them back when you cancel. This is because you are buying the missing goods first before starting the crafting. So a recipe to make RRs will give you blueprints back, if you cancel, not diamonds.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I got all prepped and ready(saved 200 CC) to use my sips+diamonds to flip the MA a bunch for my final bear artifact yesterday. Got it in 11 tries and was super confused. The last time took 71 attempts iirc so I just stared at it for a full minute in incomprehension.

The confusion is not about the the results but about the expectations we have when we take chances. We tolerate a sensed amount of ambiguity in our attempts. If our expectations are greater than the actual chance, we sometimes "stare a full minute in incomprehension" and sometimes think the system is broken. If our expecations are less than the actual chance, we think we got lucky. The thing is, we humans are optimists more than pessimists when it comes to winning at chance things so we usually overestimate the chance of winning and underestimate the chance of losing. It's all psychology and seldom has anything to do with the actual probabilities governing the system.

There....a nice incomprehensible explanation to go along with the incomprehension of the attempts you made. :p ;)

Since I only auto-fight, I will use the app when I need to make badges from the Spire or tournament. Much faster that way.

I'm curious as to how the app is much faster than the browser version. I could play on mobile, and do when it comes to visiting my neighbors, but I've never tried in the tournament. How does it change things to make it faster and is it only faster during and FA when you collect badges or always? I, too, auto-fight everything.

AJ

BrinDarby

@Lelanya , (using what u said 8,3,2)
8,16,24,32 --- 3,6,9,12,15,18,21,24,27,30 --- 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24,26,28

2,3,4,6,8,9,10,12,14,15,16,18,20,21,22,24,26,27,28,30 ...... all are collects.
So that means, 20 of 30 or a full 66% of the time you have to stop to collect
a badge, while playing the tourn out to 30 provinces.., and its mainly in sets of 3.
( for those wondering... they only coincide once. on #24 )