• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Where are we in the Spire cycle?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I don't know where we are, but I do know I got a coldfire phx artifact during this last one. Not much help, I'm afraid.

Soleil Nightbloom

@helya made the announcement for the new cycle (Coldfire Phoenix) to start 10/24, so I think this Sunday would be starting week 3 of the current cycle. If they stick with the order, the next evolving building should be the Festival May Tree.

Last edited:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Here is what I originally had:
Gingerbread Mansion - weeks starting July 11/21 to Aug 15/21
Valentine Float - weeks starting Aug 22/21 to Sept 26/21
Coldfire Phoenix - weeks starting Oct 3/21 to Nov 7/21
Festival May Tree - weeks starting Nov 14/21 to Dec 19/21
But then we had a problem when the Gingerbread Artifacts got stuck in rotation for a while, much longer than the regular 6 weeks.
Beta had Gingerbread from June 27 to Sept 3, Valentine from Sept 5 to October 15, Coldfire P from Oct 17 to Nov 26, so due the Festival May Tree on Nov 28. We should have Wise Golem, Moon Bear, Witch's Hut, Watchful Winter Owl, Everblossom Sleigh, Ashen Phoenix, Queen Fairy's Retreat, Triumph of the Tides, Red Panda, Witch's Summoning Circle and Boblin's Express Service after that.
So the question is, are we back to running only one week behind Beta, or is it two?

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Ah good idea hon I will update my notes and share them
If you're willing to keep it updated by all means start a new thread "Spire Calendar" and I'll ask Helya to lock this one I think players would appreciate it. ( think this is the second thread I've made asking and there have been others.)
I know I'll keep coming back to it.
I have no idea why inno hasn't implemented a simple calendar themselves like other games have.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@helya To me the announcements are very clear on when artifacts enter and leave the spire. But it is a bit more unclear about when artifacts are added to or phased out of the Magic Academy. I'm fairly sure Phoenix and Bear artifacts are in the MA on a permanent basis. What about the others like Stonehenge or Gingerbread? Are these artifacts phased out of the Magic Academy after a set period of time like the Spire? Or is every artifact being added to the MA on a permanent basis after it's cycle in the Spire?

Last edited:

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
@helya To me the announcements are very clear on when artifacts enter and leave the spire. But it is a bit more unclear about when artifacts are added to or phased out of the Magic Academy. I'm fairly sure Phoenix are Bear artifacts are in the MA on a permanent basis. What about the others like Stonehenge or Ginderbread? Are these artifacts phased out of the Magic Academy after a set period of time like the Spire? Or is every artifact being added to the MA on a permanent basis after it's cycle in the Spire?
Right now everything stays, but if that changes, I'll be sure to let you all know.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I got all prepped and ready(saved 200 CC) to use my sips+diamonds to flip the MA a bunch for my final bear artifact yesterday. Got it in 11 tries and was super confused. The last time took 71 attempts iirc so I just stared at it for a full minute in incomprehension.
I think a better approach is to be patient and wait for the fellowship adventure to start. Then feed your Red Panda (assuming you placed it) and use time boosts to make everything in a crafting rotation. With Red Panda fed you'll make multiple Arcane Residue badges. Then use a Sip to get 5 new choices. Rinse and repeat. You'll make a ton of AR badges this way and hopefully along the way you'll craft stuff you actually need/want. At least this is what I am doing. I hope it lets me stock up on Unleashed Unit, Mage Multiplier, and Enlightened Light Range. Plus maybe a few artifacts...

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Can you craft something before you collect something that is finished being crafted?
No. You have to finish crafting the previous item and collect it before crafting somebody else. You do also have the option of switching productions. If you cancel something you have started crafting but not finished yet, you will get a full refund of the cost. Then you can start crafting something else.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I think a better approach is to be patient and wait for the fellowship adventure to start. Then feed your Red Panda
You are of course correct, buuuuuut no way in hell would I stop to collect residue badges while flipping the 70+ (assumed) times. :p
If badges stacked up like they should, sure, but with the current needlessly cumbersome interface the FA can bite me.
I did feed the panda though.