• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Where did Cerberus go?

DeletedUser4804

I am currently in the evolving stage of my game. I just got to the point that I unlocked Paladin> this morning I noticed that Priest was training in my Barracks even though I have not unlocked him yet, and that Creebus is no longer available to train.

Is this a glitch or just a step in the game that I did not expect?

Thanks,
Z

DeletedUser4671

The Cerberus has been moved to the training grounds, so both Human and Elf cities may use it. To train more, you need to go to the military tab under the buildings menu and place the training grounds. There, you can train more.

Use of the Cerberus on the battlefield has also changed. To select this troop type, you have to select the training grounds icon while making your troop selection for battle.

Happy Gaming :)

DeletedUser4804

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply. I'm really digging this game. If I had more time to spend I would be running more that two worlds.

DeletedUser4605

Do we need to keep both, the training grounds and the barracks?

But what about all the time and coin I spent training my Cerberus? I had stockpiled them to get ready to concur my region. LOL not really concur but at least engage in some good battles. Am I missing something that I was compensated for their loss?

DeletedUser4417

But what about all the time and coin I spent training my Cerberus? I had stockpiled them to get ready to concur my region. LOL not really concur but at least engage in some good battles. Am I missing something that I was compensated for their loss?
You have not lost them. They are still available to you to fight with. But to train more you will have to build the training grounds and train them from there. Once you do that, you are right back on track again.

DeletedUser3297

When you go to an encounter, your dogs are in the training grounds tab. there should be 2 icons above your troop selection, 1 is for barracks troops and the other is for selecting training grounds troops. you can still use them even if you haven't built that building yet. You just can't train any more.

When you get higher up, there are 3 icons, 1 for each of the military training buildings.